Original Effective Date: October 13, 2014.
Last updated: November 13, 2014.
INFORMATION COLLECTION and use
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services.
Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, and e-mail address;
- Equipment, Performance, Site and/or App Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in two primary ways:
- You give it to us when you login with your Facebook credential;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing you with the best user experience possible;
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you;
- Addressing network integrity and security issues;
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities, violations of our User Agreement.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to Interfocus done at your own risk. However, Interfocus uses website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, encryption and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as almost every website, service and user encounters. In those instances, our goals are to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience to our customers. As appropriate and necessary, Interfocus will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions of the Interfocus website.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California customers to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Interfocus will not sell or share your personal information with non-Interfocus companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice or if you would like us to update information we have about you or help you adjust your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 1-855-6-PATPAT.
If preferred, you may write to us at:
440 N Wolfe Road
Sunnyvale, California, 94085